Carbon Monoxide Safety While Camping

You can never be too safe when you are taking a holiday. This is also true when you are taking your own home with you, in the form of a campervan, caravan or a simple tent. One of the best ways of enjoying yourself and feeding everyone around you, is firing up the barbie and sticking on a couple of steaks. As a result of you using the barbie, the smoke contains a gas called carbon monoxide. It is deadly poisonous, doesn’t have a colour and you can’t smell it. So what should you do to stay safe while enjoying the great outdoors?
Continue reading